For over a decade you have come to trust the Team at Quail Park to provide the best in Senior Lifestyle options. The Quail Park Team is always committed to providing an un-compromised level of care to the loved ones you entrust us with. Now you have yet another option available to you – Enhanced Assisted Living.
Our Enhanced Assisted Living, (EAL), is a gentle mid-point for care delivery, between Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing. In EAL our Team is able to provide a more personal level of care than in our traditional Assisted Living. EAL is the best choice for families and loved ones looking for a, “MESOCIAL”, model in a more intimate environment.
What is MESOCIAL?
Our Medical-Social model-allows us to provide a higher acuity of care services while maintaining a social setting. We accomplish this with the incorporation of our activity rich Life Enhancement program. In fact our EAL Residents are encouraged to participate in campus wide activities and outings at Quail Park.
What services can be provided in EAL that are not available in traditional assisted living settings?
- Two Person assistance with transfers for all activities of daily living and non-ambulatory care
- Assistance using prescribed mechanical lifts for transfers
- Hourly checks on each resident in addition to call support
- Staff assistance for bed and chair positioning as needed
- Assistance with catheter care
- Specialized care and monitoring for skin condition and potential breakdown reduction
- Weight and vital signs can be monitored on a daily, or as needed basis
- Monitoring and assessment for insulin dependent diabetic needs (non-sliding scale)
- Total assistance with medications when your loved one is unable to meet their own needs
Rates starting at $3,695 for Enhanced Assisted Living.
An assessment completed by our Wellness Department will determine care cost.
Come for a visit, and experience the difference that is Quail Park Enhanced Assisted Living.