If you or a loved one should ever require assistance, Quail Park on Cypress Assisted Living Care Services are at your fingertips. Our Visalia, California Assisted Living services are individually tailored to each resident’s well-being by our Quail Park professionals after an initial assessment and consultation with the resident, family and primary care provider. Our teams are well-trained in senior citizen care, supervised by licensed nurses, strive every day to engage each resident in living well, to the best of each resident’s abilities, while being sensitive to their personal choices, independence and dignity.
Our monthly fee structure for the Assisted Living program is based on the degree of need and frequency of interaction. In addition to the basic Services and Amenities, Assisted Living services may include but are not limited to:
- Medication management
- Transferring and ambulation assistance
- Personal laundry
- Accompanying to meals and activities
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and bathroom assistance
- Incontinence management
- Assistance with catheter/colostomy/ileostomy
- Daily housekeeping
- Health care provider communications
- Coordination of Long-Term Care Insurance benefits
- Staff assistance for bed and chair positioning as needed
- Specialized care and monitoring for skin condition and potential breakdown reduction
- Weight and vital signs can be monitored on a daily, or as needed basis
- Monitoring and assessment for diabetic needs (non-sliding scale)
- Total assistance with medications when your loved one is unable to meet their own needs
- Modified consistency diets
Rates starting at $3,895/month for Assisted Living
An assessment completed by our Wellness Department will determine care cost.
View our Assisted Living Activities Calendar.